Digital Project Manager
Our new project manager is in charge of the day-to-day project execution and communication. You keep our projects on track and deliver a great customer experience.
We are looking for someone like us, who has a passion for everything digital & information design. A good base of skills is required, but your drive and passion are your most important assets.
You interact with our team & clients to develop great tools and experiences together. You are involved in all projects from concept to completion and have a decisive voice during the entire project. Understanding client business goals and knowing the fundamentals of UX is a must.
- You manage a broad range of projects including business software projects, complex digital stories & creative visualizations
- You define project roadmaps with all stakeholders
- You are responsible for the daily follow-up in an agile environment
- You are your client and internal team's first contact
- You aid with our global resource planning & quality control
- You develop new concepts and can spot opportunities
- You have (a first) experience in managing digital projects in an agency or digital production company
- You analyze and understand business goals & end-users
- At best, you take the lead in UX design and strategic advice for your projects
- You are analytical and you think fast & slow (like the book … )
- You are stress-resistant, reliable and a real problem solver
- You have an opinion based on facts & self-study around digital marketing and information architecture best practices
- You share our values of honesty, warmth and social entrepreneurship
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch & English.
- Affinity with data visualization and user interface design is considered a plus
What we offer
- A renowned company with local & international clients with state-of-the-art projects
- A tight-knit team of specialists to help you deliver the best solution possible
- A socially responsible company that wants to give back to society
- We foster personal growth through continued skills development
- The best laptop & hardware available
- Flexible working hours
- Working at home, or in our cozy office in Bruges, next to the E40 and train station (Blue bike included)
- Fitness club membership
- An ample budget for books, tutorials, courses, and conferences
- An attractive salary and some extras
A cover letter is not necessary.
Just send your resume or online profile to email@example.com and we'll get back to you.