UX architect and analyst
As our brand-new UX architect and analyst, you create intuitive flows for digital products and have a holistic view of the user’s path.
You are responsible for the fundamental aspects of the product structure, and you aim to connect the end-user with the information they’re looking for.
We are looking for someone with our Bits of Love DNA: a fast analytical thinker, with strong creative and problem-solving skills. In-depth knowledge about UI design and mechanics are necessary, but we don’t expect you to be a design tool master. This position is primarily about solving problems, including presenting solutions to our team and clients.
- You translate goals and KPI's into user stories or similar UX frameworks, agile without "over-documentation".
- You render these UX challenges into elegant, and state-of-art user flows, content structures and UI components.
- Affinity with new fluid architectures, time-based states, game design and multimodal apps is a big plus.
- Interest in information design, data visualisation and dashboard design is a big plus.
- You effortless combine dimensions such as channels and devices, technical constraints and requirements, user and client needs.
- General presentation skills.
- User and marketing analytics.
- This position is also open to high-potential junior profiles!
- You have a proven extensive skill set or ready to jump.
- You like to solve complex challenges with many constraints.
- You are opinionated but open to fresh thoughts.
- You are eager to turn every stone and challenge client briefs.
- You have an open personality and can turn any feedback into better work.
- You are open to feedback on your work from our team (dev engineers and digital producers) and enjoy organising design critique sessions.
- A warm welcome from our close-knit and talented team.
- A team with high levels of expertise, ready to share and learn from you!
- Big projects and audiences for clients such as Club Brugge, Studio100, VRT, UGent, ...
- During the selection, you'll be able to talk 1-on-1 with our lead designer (she'll tell you all the nitty-gritty about the job).
- The opportunity to work on the latest tools and experiences for national and international organisations.
- A place in a team with a family feeling.
- The best laptop and hardware available. The latest platforms available.
- Flexible working hours (really flexible ...).
- Work from home or in our cosy office in Bruges, near the E40 and the train station.
- A generous budget for books, training, or conferences.
- An attractive salary with extras.
- Inspiring conversations during the daily lunch :)
- We encourage personal growth by allowing you to develop your ideas or products.
A cover letter is not essential, your portfolio is!