Knowledge and experience are therefore important, but your motivation and passion are your crucial assets. In this responsible position, you put extra love into the best digital products for top brands.
You are looking for a unique atmosphere, colleagues you can rely on and a management that does understand code and deviations this time :)
- ReactNative experience is a strong asset, as is Node.js.
- An eye for UI and good knowledge of HTML (5) and CSS (3).
- You analyze quickly & can also communicate this well to stakeholders.
- You can work with MySQL or NoSQL databases.
- You can use and create safe and efficient APIs.
- You keep thinking about reusability.
- For the perfect collaboration, you have experience with Git (-flow) and CI.
- Affinity with data visualization and open data is a plus.
- WebGL & Three.js experience makes us completely happy.
- You are an early adopter and you are always curious about more and better.
- You want to be part of our knowledge-sharing culture, also outside our team (with our international friends and subsidiaries).
- You have a positive attitude and are keen to get it "perfect", but of course as a team player.
- Problem solving is your middle name; you believe there is always a solution, even if you don't find it on StackOverflow.
- You are not trying to come up with code that already exists.
- You like open source, communities and the cloud.
- A warm welcome from our close-knit and talented team.
- Real top projects for clients such as Club Brugge, Studio100, VRT, UGent, ...
- You can talk 1-on-1 with our lead devs during the selection (they'll tell you the nitty-gritty about the job).
- The opportunity to work on the latest tools and experiences for national and international organizations.
- A place in a team with a family feeling.
- The best laptop and hardware available.
- The latest platforms available (VR dev kits, Apple dev kits, Arduino kits …).
- Flexible working hours (really flexible ...).
- Work from home or in our cozy office in Bruges, near the E40 and the station.
- A generous budget for books, training, or conferences.
- An attractive salary with extras. Inspiring conversations during the daily lunch :) We encourage personal growth by giving you the opportunity to develop your own ideas or products.
A cover letter is not essential, your portfolio is!