As an Information Designer, you translate requirements into visualisations and user interfaces. You have a clear understanding of best practices in UX / UI patterns and a big love for data visualisation.
We are therefore looking for someone with the real Bits of Love DNA: a fast analytical thinker, well-founded knowledge, and a strong graphical eye.
- You easily translate UX challenges into elegant and simple interfaces.
- You are comfortable with UX best practices and patterns at a high level.
- You can convert a briefing or document into wire flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- You create visualisations that have many layers, and at the same time are beautiful and simple.
- You create a simple, consistent design with colour, typography, image and movement.
- You are open to feedback on your work from our team (dev engineers and digital producers) and enjoy organizing design critique sessions.
- Experience in information design, interface design (HCI), and UI / UX strategy.
- A first experience in product design.
- A healthy interest in data visualisation and data interfaces.
- You know wireframing & prototyping tools very well.
- You have an open personality and can turn any feedback into better work.
- This position is also open to junior levels!
- A warm welcome from our close-knit and talented team.
- Real top projects for clients such as Club Brugge, Studio100, VRT, UGent, ...
- During the selection, you'll be able to talk 1-on-1 with our lead designer (she'll tell you all the nitty-gritty about the job).
- The opportunity to work on the latest tools and experiences for national and international organizations.
- A place in a team with a family feeling.
- The best laptop and hardware available. The latest platforms available.
- Flexible working hours (really flexible ...).
- Work from home or in our cozy office in Bruges, near the E40 and the station.
- A generous budget for books, training, or conferences.
- An attractive salary with extras.
- Inspiring conversations during the daily lunch :)
- We encourage personal growth by allowing you to develop your ideas or products.
A cover letter is not essential, your portfolio is!